The Rachael Ray Show

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What the hell?

I have been with my child's father for a little over 4 years and we had a great time on our anniversary, went and saw a movie caught dinner and closed the night with some smooth music and some white zinfandel.

But...

He didn't get me anything.

A card...

A poem...

Flowers...

Now at first I was waiting and waiting because he usually wakes up early on our anniversary and have breakfast ready for me with some flowers, a card and something special. But not this time...

(am i that artificial?)

Is he tires of being with me, sick of celebrating us being together, or what?

He tried giving me excuses but then took them back because he knows he would have been lying.
Overall I had a great time!

SN: I tried a new approach to my relationship a little differently. When a situation come up I K.I.P. Keep It Positive. Especially the little things. The big things we come to a compromise without hassle, loud voices, rudeness, etc. It reduces a lot of stress between both parties!

What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment