The Rachael Ray Show

Friday, April 15, 2011

Is it okay?

I been thinking and wondering...

Is it okay to allow your partner to be friends with his ex?

What do I think?

I think maybe? Yes, because as long as I am doing my womanly duties as his girl then I have nothing to worry about. No, because what could they possibly be talking about? Day to day stuff and old memories. I would not like the idea of them mistakenly rekindling any feelings while remembering past times. Big mistake!

However, I do believe that everyone needs closure and if that his way of closing it then give it time and go from there.

I have been in this situation where I was nice enough to allow my bf to remain friends with his ex, only to find out down the line they had begun secretly dating. Whoo! was I pissed but I knew I had left myself open to this stupidity. My fault, I won't get fooled again.

So...

What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment