The Rachael Ray Show

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Alone in a relationship?

Have you ever felt like you were in the relationship by yourself?

Well this one relationship I had, I felt like this every moment we spent togeher and apart.

We lived together and things just slowly began to fall apart. We would sit in a room together and not say anything and if we did say something it was a brief ?question? like, "have you seen my keys?" or "i'm going to the store, are you coming?" and then if he decided he wanted to go to the store with me I would be listening to the radio and he would put a different song on his phone.

Weird right? I know!

We had even gotten to the point where we didnt even sleep together. Yep, he slept on the floor  and I slept on the bed. We would set up an appointment to meet either on my bed or on his palate on the floor when it was time to have "relations!"

All this made me miserable. I mean...

I'M A WOMAN.

The entire point of me being in a relationship is for that tlc that women yearn for from a nice strong man. To be snuggled up against him nice and tight all night long, the feeling of being safe throughout the night. So that i wouldn't be alone, i mean the list can definitely go on and on.

But this relationship was mentally, emotionally and physically draining and I wanted out. So long story short I told him I was leaving and he didnt believe me until he came home to an empty house. That's when he decided to take the time out to ask questions and try to fix things but it was just to late.

I was "fed up!"

If you feel like this or if your relationship is getting worse than this please get out immediately, you deserve so much more, from someone that will really love you and who is really worth your time!

Good luck...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment