The Rachael Ray Show

Monday, December 3, 2012

Renew your relationship

Dave and Carol was so in love, flirting and oh so happy. Everything was so new and exciting. They had admiration for one another and everything the other one did was just too adorable.
Then as time went on Dave and Carol were having arguments, and the nagging started.

Instead of hearing, "Your hair looks nice dear." Carol heard, "Why did you choose that style for tonight?"

Does this sound like your relationship? If you answered yes, then you should apply these tips to your life:
  1. Acknowledge the fact that things are not the same.
  2. Bring forth and recognize where the attraction came from.
  3. Commit to one another as you did in the beginning.
  4. Forgive each other.
  5. Forget the past. (it's gone you can't get it back or change what happened.)
  6. FLIRT!!!!
  7. Make the special things your partner does center of attraction.
  8. Look over the unnecessary things.
  9. Be patient!
Honestly, you must work really hard and keep things fresh for the one you love. It will not be a walk in the park but it's very do-able!


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. My name is Tanya I can't explain this but I just have to share my joy and happiness with the world I don't know how Dr Ekpiku helped me in bringing back my husband. I have been frustrated for the past 2 years with my two kids living without my husband who surprisingly left home with a girl named Rose. One faithful day a friend of mine came visiting and I told her about the situation I am in for the past two years, she then told me about Dr Ekpiku that he is a very powerful man, at first I never wanted to believe her because I have spent a lot going to different places but she convinced me, so I had no choice because I really need my husband back. So we contacted Dr Ekpiku who told me all I needed to do which I doubted. But the greatest joy in me today is that Dr Ekpiku was able to bring my husband back to me and now we are living happily as never before. Thanks to you Dr Ekpiku If you have problems of any kind I will advise you to contact him on his private email… ekpikuspelltemple@live.com.

    ReplyDelete