The Rachael Ray Show

Friday, February 18, 2011

Is He Cheating Or Benefit of the Doubt?

Cheating in a realtionship cause a person to be dishonest, disloyal, etc. It just shouldn't be done!

Benefit of the doubt in a relationship is an opinionated way of looking at the uncertainty of a situation.

Now on to the...

Scenario: One day I decide to pretend like I was walking out of the house, so I closed the door and stayed extremely quiet. Then my boyfriend (not the one i'm with now) phone rings and he answers "Hey how are you, what are you doing?" I didn't think nothing of it. Then he starts laughing and making jokes but in his sexy voice so I began to wonder. Who is that?  Why is he talking as if he were talking to me? Is this what he does everytime I walk out of the door?

So me, being a smooth criminal, I open the door and pretend to rush in and say "Have you seen my phone, it was on the table?" He tells the person on the other end of the phone, "I'll call you back!" and he then hangs up.

So i'm walking around the house pretending to look for my misplaced phone that is right in my pocket, and I yell "Got it!"

So he gives me a kiss and Rushes me out the door, suspiciously I might add.

Anyways long story short I gave him benefit of the doubt, didn't think nothing of it and left the situation alone.
That was until...
A week later when...

I noticed he let his guard down one day, he went to work and left his phone home.

I went through his phone and he was indeed cheating. How do you know? you ask!

Late night calls to and from that number, I called the number and asked for some random person and to my surprise it was a woman that answered.

Finally I could not take it anymore and called her and asked for him, she said he was not there and asked who I was. I told her I was his girlfriend and was looking for him.
She then told me who she was and that they had been dating for 4 months.

Again smooth criminal... We came up with a plan to case him up, it went down the following week at my house. He was caught and didn't have nothing to say.

I gave up a cheating boyfriend and gained a friend!

Has this happen to you in any way, and was he cheating or did you give him benefit of the doubt?

Now tell me what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment