The Rachael Ray Show

Sunday, February 13, 2011

WHAT TO DO?

Have you ever been in a relationship with a man that has kids that disrespect you because their mama don't like you, or the fact that you are dating her ex?

I think I may have just called out at least 80% of women.

From experience I know what this is like.

Scenerio: One day I ride with my boyfriend to go drop something off to his kids and they don't speak to me for the first 10 minutes, in which he had to actually say "you're not going to speak to kat?" All because their mama tell them not to talk to me which is just plain ignorant.

I never disrespect her, I buy her kids clothes, toys etc whenever I buy my daughter something but yet she still find it in her mind to tell them to do this.

And what makes it worse is my boyfriend is hesitent when it comes to letting them know that what they are doing is wrong.

How will them kids ever know right from wrong when the mama is teaching them wrong and the daddy isn't teaching them nothing?

My daughter will be 6 months on Tuesday the 15 and I have already been teaching her manners. "Thank You!," "Sorry!," "Hello," "Bye" etc. I hope once she gets older she don't feel it's alright to disrespect her sisters mom  just because they disrespect me.

So of course now I ask...

What Do You Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment