The Rachael Ray Show

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Should I be upset?

I am pretty laid back in my relationship, especially since I've had my daughter. I love my boyfriend but I won't die if we break up. I have my daughter and she will remind me everyday of the good times I shared with her dad.

However...

Scenario: My boyfriends' babies mama has a boyfriend and she only seem to call him about the kids when her boyfriend is at work.

Personally this is sneaky if she had let go of her feelings for my boyfriend then she would call him about the kids while her man is around, and she wouldn't keep using the kids as an excuse to talk to him. Okay and even if she has let go of her feelings for him then this becomes a maturity issue.

sn: She doesn't like the idea of me being and having a child by her ex (a.k.a. my boyfriend).

She just turned 29 and I always had the notion that women are more mature than men but in this case I am proved wrong.

Now usually this doesn't bother me but it does bother me when she calling after 10 p.m. and making up stories about her kids just to have something to talk about.

My boyfriend doesn't answer after 10 just because he knows it's her and her non-sense!

I love the kids and wish they were not subjected to such childish behavior! Enough is Enough!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment